barrington country bistro™
"a cut above the suburban-bistro competition"
chicago magazine september 2010
"french fare better than at pricier places"
"best bistro in the chicago area"
zagat 2011/12 | recognized with highest ratings, popularity and importance
barrington country bistro™ is the new bistronomy | bistro cuisine interpreted for today's gastronome | cool city dining with a warm country welcome in the lake zurich, deer park area, near palatine and arlington heights area, a few miles from the arboretum in south barrington, and woodfield mall in schaumburg
barrington country bistro™ proposes spirited cuisine inspired by french bistro and italian restaurant classics, interpreted with cosmopolitan flair for the contemporary bon vivant
dynamic menus frequently change | updated daily on line
optional prix fixe | 3 full-size courses | dine-in | lunch $25 | dinner $32
selected dishes in two sizes to suit your appetite and your mood
many specialties are naturally prepared with gluten free and/or vegetarian ingredients
and more about barrington country bistro™
• chic contemporary décor
• knowledgeable, professional service and radiant hospitality
• speclaities featuring vegetarian and gluten free ingredients regularly featured
• award-winning wine lists | over 20 wines by the glass
• full bar, martinis and hot drink specialties
• rooms available for private parties of 20 to 80 guests | bridal showers, baby showers, rehearsal dinners, business dinner meetings, celebrations
• bistro to go™ | take out | carry out | most of the menu is available to go for one or a crowd
• catering for small and large groups for a wide range of events | box lunches, dinner parties, picnic baskets...
• outdoor dining in season
• wheelchair accessible | please advise when booking
• visa, master card, discover, american express, diners
• free parking in large lot immediately adjacent
• gift certificates in any denomination | never expire | never a fee
barrington country bistro™ is your destination of choice among french bistro and italian restaurants in chicago's northwest suburbs, near lake zurich, deer park, long grove, wauconda, palatine, arlington heights, mount prospect, highland park and the north shore, hoffman estates, the arboretum of south barrington, schaumburg/woodfield mall and crystal lake